Major recap

So. First of all, I want to do a MAJOR recap of probably things that happened to me.

First, I've changed. I mean, im totally a new person. And i dont like the new me. It's my fault. No one else to be blamed for this. So now, im totally a different person. Im less concerned about others (except those that I really care), I'm no longer driven by anything, i mean i dont have new goals(ones that i really really determine to fulfill, none). I maybe have lost my leadership-touch (if i ever have any la hahaha). Not as positive and cheerful and religious as before. So the part that I'm not as religious is my biggest concern. One of the things that i hated the most about the new me. Again, it is all me. I've spent too much time on kpop (and still is), so much time on just daydreaming and do nothing productive. My interest in helping people has lessened. See, I've becoming such a bad person. One thing I noticed, I'm very influenced by my surroundings. Me being who i am now is not their fault, it's just me who is not strong enough to stay as the person i used to be. I'm so proud of myself when i left maahad. Those days probably the best me. Hope fully i got the chance to be that once again before i die, or better than that.

To be continued (letih la tulis hahaha see I've lost my touch)